With the Dignitas extension for Chrome or Firefox you can submit statements to Dignitas as soon as you notice them on a webpage.
- Download the extension: right click this link and save the file.
- Open the menu ⋮ → More tools → Extensions.
- Enable the Developer Mode option.
- Drag the previously downloaded file (dignitas.crx) onto the extensions page.
- Accept Chrome's warning.
- Visit the extension page.
- Click the Add to Firefox button.
- Grant the permissions that the extension requires.
From now on, whenever you surf the Internet and notice an interesting statement, you can submit it to Dignitas as follows:
- Highlight the text of interest with the mouse. That text will be the summary of the statement.
- Right click.
- Choose the Submit to Dignitas option.
- You will reach the page for adding a statement, where you can fill in the other information.